Tuesday 22 January 2013

Baby Shower - Scrapbook Page

I was going thru all my crafting pictures and i came across this lay out, so i thought i would share this post quickly...  This year i'm definitely going to do more scrapbooking - that's how i got into the paper crafting hobby to begin with...  I've got a huge stack of scrapbooking papers that i need to use (maybe one day), but one can never have enough...

A while back my friend Olivia asked me to make a double page lay out that she can use as a gift for a baby shower that she was hosting...  Her idea was to have something that's got enough space for everybody to write a little something on the page, i.e. advise, suggestions, etc...

This is what we came up with:


I've been a busy little bee again - i'm busy making a quilt for Aidens room...  My mom & dad gave me a sewing machine for Xmas - sooooooo excited about that (thanks mom & dad xxx), and i've decided that my first project is going to the quilt... Yikes - no pressure!!!  I'll be honest, i didn't realise how much work actually goes into making a quilt, but i've started it, so now i WILL finish it...

I've been taking pictures of all the steps, so i can document the whole process right here on my blog - watch this space, hopefully the quilt will be done soon...

Liesl
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment