Saturday 6 July 2013

My Etsy Shop

Hello everyone...  Today is another milestone for me / us - finally our Etsy Shop is up and running and we're beyond excited about this...  I remember a while ago a friend of mine from America told me to open an Etsy shop, and i had no idea what she was talking about...  Well, eventually i "got with the program", and found out what Etsy is all about and that Etsy is the way to go...

My mom, my sister and I decided that together we'll open our own Etsy shop - Craft Sew Knit...

 
 The crafting department is mine, the Sew department is for my sister, and the Knit department is for my mom...  We've added some items, so go have a look - and give some feedback - it's always interesting to hear what people think and to get some advice and feedback...

I've linked the Etsy shop - you'll find it on the right hand side of my blog...  This will be our little creative outlet!!  May this be the start of wonderful things for us!!!

Liesl xxx

P.S. Don't you just love our logo - my friend Linka designed it - thanks my friend, it looks awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment