Wednesday 8 August 2012

Go Stormers!!!

It's been WAY too long since i've posted something on my blog...  Life has just been so hectic on my side - we're moving in less than 2 weeks, so we're living in chaos...  Hopefully in the new house i will have my own little crafting area, so no more crafting and scrapping at the dining room table (or wherever i can find an open spot)...

I've been busy again, making all sorts of invites and party decorations - the most beautiful things (even if i have to say so myself)...

My friend Lyndi asked me the other day to make birthday invitations for her son Louis birthday party - he's a big rugby fan, so they're going with the Stormers theme...  She sent me a picture of the Stormers rugby jersey, and this is what i came up with...



I even copied the sponsor logo's, just to make it look exactly like the real thing:



The invitation is a normal fold open card, with all the party information on the inside:




And on the back, for the position number, we added the number 6 on all of the cards, seeing that Louis is turning 6, and i've added each childs name on the back of their "rugby jersey"...


The party is next weekend and i can't wait to see what Lyndi has in store for everybody - they always have the best birthday parties for their boys...  And the birthday cake - i'm sure she'll come up with something spectacular - as usual...

I'll be back soon with some more pics from the other party goodies i've made...

Liesl
xxx 

1 comment:

  1. so cute! Do you have a stencil guide (i.e something with the cut lines) that I can download? Would love to try and make something similar for my son's 5th bday

    ReplyDelete