Friday 7 September 2012

Hello - I'm back again

First of all i have to apologise for being MIA again (tomorrow it will be a month ago that i last posted something on my blog - shocking!!!)...  So many things have happened since my last post...  My cousins son, Graham, passed away after a 2 year battle with Leukemia - very sad because he was only 29 years old...  I wish i could have been there to say goodbye, but at least my mom, dad and sister were there to see him...  I feel inspired by him - we are all so quick to complain about small things, and thru out his battle he never once complained, or felt sorry for himself - he smiled and lived life to the fullest...  This puts things into perspective for me again - be thankful and grateful every day for what you have!!!

And then, drumroll please........... We've moved into our new house - and it's awesome!!!  That is of course except for all the boxes and stuff that's still laying around...  But i'm taking it one day at a time - i like having all my things in it's place, so this is driving me insane - all my crafty / scrapbooking stuff are still in boxes, because the "office / Liesl's crafting room" is not done yet!!  Living out of boxes are not fun, but once everything is unpacked this house is going to be great...

At the moment i feel like this house has taken over my life!!!  I'm feeling very frustrated, because i'm used to having my stuff organised and at the moment i don't know where anything is, but i'm sure that will all change soon...

We've had construction people in and out of our house, fixing a couple things, and then we've had blinds installed, burglar bars installed, kitchen is being re-done, etc...  So we're living in "organised chaos"...

 I will share 1 photo of the chaos, but that is it - i just can't get myself to add any more pictures, because it's not "pretty"...  Once everything is done, and everything has found a special little place, then i'll be more than happy to share more pictures...



Today they're busy finishing my kitchen - this will be my proud and joy - ohhhhhhhh i can't wait for them to finish so i can sit back and enjoy it...

We had a meeting with a landscaper last night, so hopefully he'll be able to make the outside (front & back) look pretty...  I am not a garden person - i want my garden to look beautiful, but i want somebody else to make it happen...  I do not like sand under my nails - i'm a crafty person, give me paper and scissors and other beautiful things and i will make magic happen - but a garden, not so much!!!

So, watch this space for more "home" updates, and of course, i still have loads of other crafty projects to share... 

Liesl
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment