Thursday 4 October 2012

Crock Pot LOVE

Tonight i'm sharing something a little out of the ordinary for me - a recipe!!!  Originally i thought this blog would only be about all things paper and craft related, but i just had to share this one...  I follow a lot of overseas blogs, and i always read about the "crock pot"...  I found the most yummy looking recipe on Pinterest today, but it said that it's made using a crock pot - so i googled it, and to my shock i found out that a crock pot is actually a slow cooker (blond moment for me)...

I've had a slow cooker for such a long time, but i think i've used it once, because i don't have any recipes for it, so it's kind of been hiding in the back of one of the cupboards... 

So while i was "playing" on Pinterest today, i came across this recipe:

http://crockingirls.com/recipes/crockin-ham-sweet-potato-casserole-crockin-brownies/

The picture caught my attention, and it just looked so YUMMY...  I used Gammon - and let me tell you - it was DIVINE...  I served it with rice, pumpkin and potatoes - mmmmmmmm....

It is the easiest recipe i've ever tried and it turned out delicious - definitely a keeper...

If you decide to try it - let me know, but trust me, you won't be sorry you did...

Liesl
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment