Sunday 23 December 2012

Baby Shower - Scrapbook Page

The past couple of weeks have flown by way too quickly - i can't believe that in two days time it's Christmas...  This year Christmas is going to be bitter sweet - i will not be spending Christmas with my family - it's just going to be the 3 of us this Christmas...  But i'm going to be thankful, and try not to complain too much!!

I wanted to share a scrapbook page that i've made recently...  My sister asked me to make a scrapbook double page lay out for her sister in law...  It was her sister in law's baby shower - and this is what i came up with:
 
The paper i used is from the Country Drive collection by Echo Park...  I love all the colours - it just makes you want to smile...

 I love the little banners everywhere - it adds the "party / celebration" feeling...

 I added some dimensional stickers to make the banner stand out more - to create the 3D effect...

 The baby rattle and the tiny baby bottles on the two pictures below, were some of the decorations from the actual baby shower...  I asked my husband to cut off the back part of the baby rattle, so i could stick it onto the page - it think it looks super cute...
 



I really enjoyed doing this lay out - i must really try and do more scrapbooking again - i have a gazillion pictures that i can use, and a huge stash of scrapbook paper - so i have no excuse!!! 

My aim for the new year is to try and use up some of my "stock"...  Problem is that i just cannot stop myself from buying more and more scrapbooking stuff - i know, i know - i need to learn to control myself, but it's just so damn hard...

Next i'll be sharing some pictures from Aiden's birthday party - it was a huge success, so watch this space - i'll be back with some super cute Monster Alien pictures shortly...

Liesl
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment