Tuesday 4 December 2012

Christmas Fever

It is the MOST wonderful time of the year!!!  Finally, it's almost Christmas time and i cannot wait...  This is my favourite holiday of all - i love love love Christmas time...  Decorating the tree, listening to Christmas CD's, wrapping presents, etc...

So this past weekend we put up the Christmas tree...
 Every year i buy some more decorations, not because we need them, but because i want them...  It just seems that every year they come out with cuter ones than the previous year - and i just can't help myself...



Honestly, i am worse than a child when it comes to Christmas...  I've made my list, i've checked it twice, i've only been nice, so fingers crossed!!!

I've been very busy getting all the party goodies ready for Aiden's birthday - to my shock and horror i realised that the party is next weekend - so much to do, so little time...  I've tried my hand at baking, and i've failed miserably...  I must rather stick to what i know best, and that is paper crafts...  Baking is definitely not for me...  Tomorrow i will go into crisis mode, to try and find somebody to bake the cake and cupcakes, and make the monster cookies that i want...

Watch this space - it's going to be the most awesome monster party this town has ever seen!!!

Liesl
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment