Monday 9 March 2015

Party Banners

So after months of being "missing in action" again, i've decided to post something on my blog again... I almost didn't know how to sign in - it's been such a long time since i've been on here...

I've been keeping myself very busy with loads of crafty stuff - something new that i've tried is making party banners - and i'm absolutely loving it...  I must say, i love making cards, but what i love even more is making party decorations...

The following pictures show the work in progress - i made a "Mom to be" banner...





I added some bling details, just to make it extra special...

And here are some pics of the finished product - i've added it to my Etsy shop, so if you're interested you can find it there...

I also make custom banners, so anything you're interested in - let me know and i'll create it...





I am loving these new banner dies i bought - my favourite product to use at the moment...

I'll be back with more news soon...
Liesl
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment