Sunday 15 March 2015

Lego Party Invitations

I've been busy this weekend - i was asked by a friend of mine to make Lego party invitations for her children's birthday party...

The idea was to make an invitation to look like an actual Lego block - so we used Google to get a couple of ideas...

In the end, this is how it turned out:
 I made the invite the same size as a regular greeting card - so that we could still use a standard envelope with it...  I punched some 1 1/4" circles in the coordinating colors and adhered it to the front using foam tape...

For the inside i used a stitched die to diecut all the printed invites, mounted that onto a yellow card base and adhered it to the inside...  All the personal information has been blocked out - for obvious reasons...



For the matching envelopes i printed the same lego block image onto sticker paper and added that to the front of the envelopes...  I stamped the names using a Lawn Fawn alphabet stamp set...


I think these turned out super cute - can't wait for the actual party!!

I'll be back again soon with some more crafty goodies!!
Liesl
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment