Sunday 19 April 2015

Weekend Party Goodies

This weekend was a busy one again - i had party goodies to finish for two different parties...

I made some party bags for the Lego party - remember i did the invitations for this party as well...




 I love how these turned out, and it looked so cute - all the beautiful bright colours together...

The second party i was working on, was a Skylanders party - i was asked to do the invitations only... We have such little resources in this country, that i had to ask my sister (who lives about a 14 hour drive from me) to go buy the PVC pouches at a shop close to her house, and send it to me in Cape Town...  I only needed 13 pouches, and if i had to buy it locally, i would have had to buy 100 minimum...  So needless to say, a lot of "effort" went into getting these pouches and making these invites...




These VIP passes also turned out super cute - such a different idea from your usual "card" invitations...

I'll be back again with some pictures of my latest cards i've been working on - will be posting these on my Etsy shop soon...

Enjoy the last little bit of the weekend - tomorrow it's back to work again...

Liesl
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment