Sunday 15 July 2012

Doctor's Invites

I know i've been MIA for a while, but it's so fricking cold lately, i haven't felt like doing anything - i wish winter can be over now - bring on summer!!!

About a month or so ago i was asked to make invitions for a new doctor's practice - they were having their grand opening...  After hours of googling and lots of ideas, we finally decided on this cute invite:


Everything was cut with my Silhouette...  I took a father's day card, which was suppose to be a fold open card, and glued the bottom flaps and the button section closed, so that the shirt acts as a pocket for the actual invite - the top part of the invitation looks like the shirt collar sticking out - and that part was personalised with each doctor's name...


I added some double sided tape the make the shirt pocket stand out - just to add some dimension to the project:


I ended up making about 75 of these invitations, and i think it turned out very nice - the client was very happy, so i guess that's all that matters...

I'll be back with some more projects soon...

Liesl
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment