Saturday 30 June 2012

Cupcake Toppers

I got a last minute order for some cupcake toppers - little Miss Rosabella is starting a new school on Monday, and her mom will be sending some cupcakes with to school - she wanted a topper for each cupcake, something to say "with love from Rosabella" - and i had to make 35 of them...  I had so many beautiful ideas, I ended up giving her 8 different designs, but this is the one that she picked:


These are very plain and simple - just a little heart with her name - for the back i used dark and light pink cardstock...



I'll be delivering these tomorrow - here's a pic of them all packed and ready to go:


So while i was busy packing this order - I realised that i have no "thank you" tags or anything to add onto my bag - so I designed my own tag quickly - this can be used on anything, and I can cut it whichever shape i need it (this was actually one of the backgrounds i suggested for the cupcake topper, but she didn't pick this one - and i LOVED it, so i thought i would use it for my tag):







Now all i need is a piece of ribbon or bakers twine, or a wooden peg...

This was probably the quickest order i've ever done - i got the enquiry last night, came up with some designs this morning, got the go ahead by lunchtime, made the toppers this evening, and will be delivering them tomorrow morning - all in a days work!!!

Liesl
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment