Sunday 24 June 2012

Smurf Party

A couple of weeks ago, we did a Smurf Party - don't you just love the little blue people - here are some pics of the items I made, and some pictures from the actual party...

The Smurf Invites - personalised for each guest:


The goodie box - just a standard party box, I've added some grass, a smurf figurine and the childs name (cut out on my Silhouette):


Some more goodie boxes:

  

I got some cute free printable cupcake toppers off the internet, and this was the result:


There was also two table centre pieces - here's a pic of what it looked like at the party:




The beautiful birthday cake  (no, I didn't make it) and some yummy cupcakes - check out the cupcake wrappers - the word "smurfalicious" is cut out on the wrapper...


And last, but not least, we have the Thank you bags - a white paper bag made to look like a little smurf house - i was looking for ideas on what to make and i found another blogger who made something similar to this for her little girls party - such a cute idea...


For those who don't know, when I say "we" that means Olivia and I...  Olivia has her own events company called "Cream Little Events" - she is the mastermind behind each and every party, so next time you want to plan a party, give us a call...  

I love making all these party goodies, but the best part is to see it all come together in the end...  Olivia is normally the one with the vision, she comes to me and tells me what she's planning, what her ideas are and what she wants - I make the "paper" goodies for her, the rest she does all by herself...  I take my hat off to her, she takes care of every little detail...

Another successful party - check...

Today I was "playing around" on pinterest and came across the cutest idea for a teacher gift - I've bought the items I need, and will hopefully be starting my project tomorrow - that's all I'm saying for now, so check back again to see what I've made...

Liesl
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment